Hi friends! From 2013 I have a list of songs you might still hear on the radios here and there. Wasn’t a big fan of all of them, but it’s good to have them here as a reminder:
- The man- Aloe Blacc – at least he’s not bragging about it J
- Beautiful- Mariah Carey ft Miguel – this is a song for all women, because we are all beautiful.
- Wrecking Ball- Miley Cyrus – not a fan of Miley, but I like how this song sounds (also love her boots
- Timber- Pitbull ft Kesha – it’s a good song to burn some calories.
- Get lucky – Daft Punk ft Pharell Williams – liked it because it had a 90’s vibe (don’t fancy the lyrics).
- Unconditionally- Katy Perry – as most of Katy’s songs, this makes no exception in being a good one.
- Young and beautiful- Lana del Rey – a voice that gives me goose bumps and some lyrics to die for.
- Burn- Ellie Goulding – love this one, just perfect for a summer party.
- All of me- John Legend – heard this one so many times, I started hating it, but I can’t deny John’s talent and the beautiful lyrics
- You & I- John Legend – officially and unofficially this is my favorite song from John Legend and you must know I listened to all of his albums.
- Counting stars- OneRepublic – Take this song’s advice and you’ll be happy; “no more counting dollars, we’ll be counting stars”.- love it!
- Safe and Sound- Capital City – might be my favorite song from 2013. Haven’t decided yet.
- Waves- Mr Probz – this song still sounds pretty good. It is a summer song, after all.
- I see fire- Ed Sheeran – Ed Sheeran is the new voice I really like and his songs, even though they sound quite similar, are very nice.
- Brave- Sara Bareilles – song of the year “say what you wanna say and let the words fall out, honestly” (I followed Sara’s advice and felt really powerful. You should do it too).
- Ending the list with the song of 2014 NYE, Wake me up- Avicii (funny memories).
Hope you enjoyed the list of songs from 2013.One more year to go and we’ll be in the present with our musical journey. So dance as much as you can, because music sends your stress away.