Breathe and live :). Seriously now, writing doesn’t take more than one hour of my free time, because I constantly have other things to do:
- Going to work, even though at times (more often than expected), I’d like to hide under the blanket with my notebook close-by and type away the whole day.
- Sleeping, as I absolutely love it and it’s when most of my ideas are born (I dream a lot)
- Playing silly songs on my keyboard (still trying to learn a decent one, but, apart from Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, they all seem quite difficult)
- Coloring in my Stress Relieving Adult Coloring book- I absolutely love this activity!
- Painting rocks
- Connecting with my family and friends via Internet (we all live on different corners of the world)
- Going for short/long walks with U.B. (last one was on Tuesday – 8 km long)
- Watching ridiculous reality shows
- Reading- as I have a bunch of books I need to finish ASAP
- Exercising (I have to go back to my New Year resolution, as completely forgot about it. Oops!)
- People watching
- Some other random things I can’t remember now
And that is what I do when I don’t write… Can’t figure out what getting bored means, but that’s just me, the peculiar individual :).