My dear Roo from What’s next nominated me a few days ago for One Lovely Blog Award. It both surprised and confused me. The thing is I earned one last year and didn’t know how these things work. Roo said it’s fine, so since she nominated me, I feel honored and accept the award. Thank you very much! If you haven’t read Roo’s blog yet, I truly advise you to pay her a visit as she is both creative and insihhtful (you can see that in her writing).
1. Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Add 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers and…
5. Leave a comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
So I’ve completed the first 2 steps. Let’s proceed to the next ones.
7 facts about myself:
1. I adore cheesecakes and am good at making them
2. Baking makes me excited, because I’m a small pastry addict and because I never know if it’s the next Master Chef recipe or if it turns out to be a total failure.
3. Love photography- you can see it from my photography blog
4. I’ve gathered all my poems from last year in a book on Wattpad
5. I started a novella based on U.B.’s dream.
6. Am both a cat and dog lover.
7. Sunsets fascinate me.
And my nominees are:
1. Adhyapika– for those words that flow like rivers
2. Creative Mind, Cluttered– for the love of words and photographs.
3. Giggles & Tales– for writing inspirational posts
4. Perfect Blemish– for the beautiful art pieces that go perfect with her words.
5. Intuiting Reality – words that create an unexpected reality
6. Little Book Shelves– for the honest book reviews
7. Hope For Love Always– because we have a similar taste in books.
9. Summer mornings….– for the similar background
10. Piper’s Writing – for being an aspiring novelist
11. I Teach English Language Learners – for the honesty
12. Alonissa– for the love of quotes
13. The Hibster – for all the lovely traveling.
I guess 13 is a lucky number this time☺.