This week I was nicely surprised by a nomination. Christina from Stealing Quite Time In Noisy Disorder nominated my blog for The Versatile Blogger Awards. Thank you Christina for the nomination and am pleasantly surprised my blog spoke to you in a way or another. Please do visit her blog as you won’t regret it. Here is one of Christina’s posts I really enjoyed.
The Rules of the award are:
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to his/her blog.
- Select 15 blogs that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate the 15 bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Fifteen was such a big number so I reduced it to five :). Here are some blogs I’ve recently discovered and some posts I really enjoyed:
- (not so) completely. miserable.
- Let it come from the heart
- Random Thoughts Under A Blue Moon
- Happiness in Keystrokes
Nominees: I nominate all the community and everyone is free to accept this award. There are so many blogs I follow and it’s a difficult task to choose whom to nominate. Plus many of them don’t accept awards so I might end up nominating award free blogs. Therefor I invite you all to participate in this chain, if you wish :).
7 Facts About Me:
- Love chocolate even though I have a mild dairy intolerance.
- I prefer sunsets to sunrises
- Am thrilled “X-Files” are back
- No matter how much I’d like to become vegetarian, can’t ever give up on burgers
- Might be a hypocrite sometimes 🙂
- Just started a photography blog
- Am a complete procrastinator